Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Not for the squeamish

I mean it. If you're easily offended by things like bestiality, don't click this link (SFW, visually, but disturbing). Also, probably stop reading this post right now. You've been warned, & you choose to read it anyway, don't come crying to me blah blah words.

I only point out the article because of my favorite phrase in it. One of the people says, of his fellow zoophiles, "I'd invite them to my home, and I'd treat them like any other person that was in my house. I did summertime barbecues, Thanksgiving. I did Christmas dinners. One year we did a turkey and a ham (emphasis added)."

Really. A guy who likes to f% (or be f%ed by) horses shouldn't say things like that. Although it raises the question: Is it still bestiality if you f% a pig after it's been dismembered & part of it has spent 20 minutes per pound in a 325 degree oven?

No comments: