Saturday, July 21, 2007

Oh my god.

I just saw the scariest thing I've seen in a loooong time. A thing so horrifying, I'm almost tempted to actually watch it. I'm looking through the cable tv listings, and I see channel 23, identified as TVGN (TV Guide Network, apparently), has a program called "Look-a-Like." Here is the description:
Look-a-Like
5-6p
"Celine Dion", In the third-season premiere, a woman gets a makeover to resemble Celine Dion. (Reality).


I can't even begin to tell you all the things that are wrong with that.

4 comments:

Euthanos said...

So the definition of a masochist then?

Brain said...

Pretty much. And the sadist is the person who thought this was something appropriate to inflict on the innocent TV viewing public.

melander said...

Is it Anne from Little Britain? Eh-eh-EH!

Brain said...

hee!