Monday, July 23, 2007

Finally, my laziness pays off!

I just got an email from the University that tells me:

The Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) is forecasting an Air Pollution Health Advisory for the Twin Cities metro area from Sunday July 22 through Thursday July 25.


It goes on to discuss some details of the advisory, including those most likely to be affected:

Sensitive groups include those with respiratory problems such as asthma (and cardiovascular problems if it is a fine particle event) as well as senior citizens, children and physically active adults. (emphasis added)


I am vindicated in my rejection of exercise!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

As a physically active adult, that frightens me. Maybe I'll keel over tomorrow when I'm out running which would be quite ironic, really.

Brain said...

Well, like I've never said before: "Better living through sloth!"