Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Vacation, Part 3

I think I can officially count today as the first day of summer productivity, from a mood perspective. Yesterday I started work for my summer class, and today I feel all energized & shit. I've already been to the grocery, and am ready to get my reading done, and tomorrow I meet with my instructor for the first time. I've got my primary text here, all marked up, and I've decided to write up short summaries of each reading as well, to help my brain get into writing mode. There are a couple of additional texts that I ought to pick up, so I'll be stopping by the library tomorrow as well. Oh, how exciting!

Huzzah for urban form! Huzzah for urban design! Huzzah for reading copious literature and writing papers! Huzzah, I say, huzzah!

No comments: